Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eggs-tremely Easy Centerpiece

Hi! I'm finally back to this blog! Thanks to my two followers who didn't delete me!

I thought I'd start out with a very simple centerpiece I put together in about ten minutes.

First, I took out my aluminum lazy Susan.



Second, I added a twig wreath I had that fit exactly so I know it was meant to be.


Third, I added some trivets for height. Fourth, I added a plate from the Dollar Store.


Then, I got crafty. I had some wooden eggs and some pages copied out of an old bird book that I've had for about 10 years. I simply Mod-Podged strips of the pages onto the eggs.



Lastly, I added some spanish moss, and Voila! I had a centerpiece.



This works well on this table, as this is our main eating area, we need a centerpiece that can be moved easily.

I'm linking this up to:



Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

12 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm loving this nest trend and yours is super cute. I'm feeling a dollar store trip coming on. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad that you have shared such a lovely project. I am going to have to remember this idea for when spring arrives in September in the Southern Hemisphere!

    Hope you are well and I look forward to seeing your next project.

    Best wishes from one of your followers!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love that! :o) Trish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I'm your newest follower. I found you through The Shabby Nest:Frugal Friday. Hope you get a chance to check out my new blog =]

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Thank you for bringing your hodgepodge to my party! Hope to see you again.
    ~Gay~
    itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking to Favorite Things Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this perfect for spring or approaching easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now this is just my style...love it! I’m having a GIVEAWAY…would love to have you come by and enter to win a gift card and some goodies!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete