Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Life for 1970s Flowers

Hi!

I linked this project to Thrifty Treasures at Southern Hospitality.

southern hospitality

I saw these at a thrift store and had to have them. They cost $1.50 for the set.



Of course, they needed a coat of paint. However, this time I didn't use white paint! I mixed up some paint that would be fairly similar to the cherry frames I have in my dining room. There is an odd short wall that just seemed like it needed something and these were perfect.









Thanks for stopping by!

I linked up to the following parties today:


Frugal Friday

7 comments:

  1. I love the colour you've used - And a great price too! Don't you just love thrifty projects...Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look marvelous! Great job spotting the potential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW. They look TONS better! I don't think I would've had the vision to see this from the before stages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! :o)
    Sincerely ~ Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look so great! Thanks so much for linking to Favorite Things Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and they look so pretty!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete