Monday, November 23, 2009

Easy Wreath

I just love the fall leaf wreath that Vanessa made for So You Think You're Crafty. She is so talented and creative. This is a link to her blog V. and Co.

I decided to make one, but wanted to make it a Christmas wreath. I had some green corduroy on hand - I have no idea why I ever would have purchased this, but, anyway...it came in handy. I have also seen so many people make things with the pretty plates from the Dollar Store. So, I combined these two things and this is what I came up with.







I did sew my leaves together since I was using heavier fabric than Vanessa had used in her tutorial. I also used fabric glue as well as hot glue for each leaf. And I added some "cranberry" beads.

This would be so cute to make for every different season as it would look completely different in say, pastel fabrics for Easter.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I'm also glad I'm not the only one who buys fabric, stashes it someplace, then forgets what on earth I bought it for. :)

    ReplyDelete