Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look What I Won!

Hi!

I came home from work for lunch today and when I opened my mailbox, there it was! The gift I won from Trish at Notes of Sincerity. Look how cute it was wrapped -


Then inside was this great bracelet and matching earrings!


The bracelet looks just like something I would pick out myself! The earrings were so cute, but I don't have pierced ears (I know, I know, it's wierd, but that's just me) soooo, I called my (twin) sister and told her she won some earrings! It worked out great!

I put the bracelet right on and wore it the rest of the day at work.

Thank you so much Trish!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you love your bracelet and your sister her new earrings. :o) Have a wonderful day!
    Sincerely ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete