Monday, October 3, 2011

Giant Candy Corn

Hi!

I love Halloween! And Halloween is really big in my neighborhood. My neighbors have cornered the market on scarecrows and straw bales. One neighbor even has a gas powered torch in their front yard. So, I decided to come up with a decoration no one else in the neighborhood has, that is neither for boys or girls, something universal. Candy corn!

So, here's what I came up with:



Ta Da! Obviously, they are traffic cones with a little spray paint. This is my favorite kind of project - very little work and very little time. I found my traffic cones at Lowes and they cost me about $35 for the four.

I hope the trick-or-treaters like them!

Thanks for stopping by!

I am linking to these parties:






Domestically Speaking


homework

Photobucket



Making

Keeping It Simple


7 comments:

  1. OMG, these are a riot! I love it. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I think they would be great at a church Fall Festival- a nice Fall/Halloween way to rope off traffic lol

    I'd like to invite you to link these to my Things I've Done Thursdays party- starting tonight around 10:00. bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    I'm also your newest follower- hope you'll stop by and follow back when you have time!

    Melanie
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little idea! I am visiting from Sew Much Ado and I am a new follower!
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest idea!! I love it!
    I am a new follower! Thanks for following me from the Versatile Award!!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete